*Pre-registration on the TIFFCOM website has ended. Only visitor registration will be available at the TIFFCOM venue during October 23-25,2012.
Industry professionals of Film, TV, VIDEO/DVD, Mobile, Internet, Comics, Publications, and Others(e.g., Advertising, Talent Agency, Trading Company, Festival/Market, Industrial Associations etc.) may apply for TIFFCOM Visitor Registration for the market accreditation at the venue of TIFFCOM during October 23 to 25,2012.
This Pass also allows access to the Festival and its following screenings during October 23 to 28,2012.
Date:October 23 - 25 (Tuesday - Thursday), 2012
Business Hours:9:00am - 6:00pm (until 5:00pm on 25th)
Venue:GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA (2-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN)
Registration Fee:JPY 20,000/Walk-in
The market accreditation (Pass) gives:
- Making a reservation for Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) ID Screenings
- Access to market screening (except for Invitation only)
- Access to the member site "MY TIFFCOM".
- Participating related seminars and events (except for Invitation only)
- Receiving TIFFCOM newsletters.
Persons eligible for accreditation
Festival / Markets